We live in a world filled with bad actors. As individuals, we can rarely affect their behavior. We are but a single vote… a single voice… a figurative grain of sand. I am voting anyway, and here is my list of companies I am singling out to never patronize and why.
Honorable Mention. Gillette – For engaging in blatant misandry. Proctor & Gamble is so large they are virtually impossible to boycott. They are everywhere, like an enormous, underground fungus. BUT you sure as hell should stop using all Gillette products. Click the link above. It will route you to an advertisement Gillette ran earlier this year. This ad is the definition of the hatred of men. If you think this sexist piece of trash is anything but a gross mischaracterization of manhood, you need to watch Cassie Jaye’s documentary, The Red Pill, then start your Gillette boycott.
10. Target – For continuing their fifteen-year ban on Salvation Army bell ringers during the Christmas season. During the holiday season of 2004, Target decided to ban one of the Salvation Army’s biggest charitable fundraisers, the Salvation Army bellringers and their red kettles. The Salvation Army is a charitable organization that helps the tired, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of all teeming shores without thought of race, religion or status. If have you forgotten Target’s douchebaggery over the years, and stopped boycotting this soulless company and their odorous stores, it is time to start afresh. Oh Yeah, Target, I have not forgotten you took Christ out of Christmas.
9. Google’s YouTube – For demonetizing and outright banning content simply based on the publishers’ political viewpoints. This is a tough one. Rather than an outright boycott, I encourage everyone to search and watch as much conservative content on YouTube as possible, just to poke a stick in Google’s eye. You should still dump Gmail and all Google’s other products.
8. Pinterest – For blocking pro-life, anti-abortion publishers, calling them internet pornographers. If you are a Christian and/or a person of conscience, please quit using Pinterest and start using your own imagination. Seriously, do not sell out for “a million and one cute ideas.”
7. The NFL – For taking a knee during America’s National Anthem. Frankly, the NFL is so full of cheaters, thugs, and assholes, I stopped being a fan years ago. Now that, as an entity, the sum total of the NFL is catering to a few players who suffer from terminal Richard Head disease, the rest of America should follow by turning their backs to the NFL product. Go play with your children and grandchildren and teach them that America is a truly unique and great nation.
6. Facebook – For being rotten in every way. You (did not) read the amorphous terms of service and ever-shifting privacy notices, yet you know, deep in your heart, that Facebook is (an unnecessary) evil. It is time. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT! I promise, you will not only survive, you will actually thrive.
5. Google – For stealing the copyrighted material of our lives and shadow-banning conservative voices. Boycotting Google is easier than you think. For pennies a day you can purchase your own private e-mail account where you are the customer instead of the product. You can also use privacy advocates such as startpage.com or duckduckgo.com as your search engine, and Firefox is a great browser. Absolutely painless. Fudge Google!
4. Comcast/MSNBC – For reasons very similar to boycotting AT&T/CNN. Americans should do their patriotic best to avoid using Comcast services and viewing Comcast subsidiary, MSNBC. MSNBC, especially the pathological Rachel Maddow and her oversized thumbs, have volunteered their time and talents to propagating the Deep State’s and the DNC’s gross misinformation campaign against the duly elected President of the United States. You can delete both enterprises from your life without consequence.
3. AT&T/CNN – For aiding and abetting the attempted soft coup against the duly elected POTUS and trading American values for those of the communist Chinese government. AT&T, the telecom/media giant, owns the failing Barony of Fake News, the alethephobic CNN, and therefore supports the Kingdom of the Deep State and a soft coup against the duly elected president of the United States of America. AT&T also owns Warner Bros Studios who, like Hollywood’s five other major movie studios, actively adhere to strict communist China censorship requirements when producing films for American consumption in order to profit off of Red China and its estimated 3,800,000 million slaves. SKIP THE THEATER THIS YEAR and read a book. George Orwell comes to mind.
2. Nike – For ignorantly disrespecting the Flag of the United States of America, and then willfully disrespecting the Flag of the United States of America. In a matter of a few short years, Nike went from being All-American to unapologetically un-American. Nike 86ed their planned release of a shoe featuring the Betsy Ross flag, not because placing our flag on a pair of sneakers disrespects the flag (it does, by the way. Only a profoundly ignorant person would place a flag where it will inevitably get left in the dark and dragged through the mud. Just saying), rather Nike pulled the plug on their ill-conceived attempt at patriotism because an overly indulged, failed athlete named Colin Kaepernick, gets triggered and melts down when he sees anything remotely pro-American. Kaepernick cried and Nike’s Betsy Ross flag shoe died. There is nothing Nike makes that you can’t purchase from their competitors. SHOP ELSEWHERE!
1. The NBA – For sacrificing freedom for profit. After Houston Rockets GM Daryl Morey briefly tweeted support for Hong Kong’s efforts to remain free of Communist China, Lebron James, speaking for the entirety of the NBA organization, put the values of Communist China and its approximately 3.8 million slaves, above Truth, Justice and the American Way… for money. Welcome to Uncle NBA’s Cabin, where rich, pampered black men profit from one of the globe’s biggest slave plantations. With a little luck, one day the descendants of the people of Communist China will be free so they can sue for reparations from these people of (not yellow) color. If you want a basketball fix, go support your local high school.